- trvale udržitelná mobilita | elektrický vůz
- Prague 1, Česko
- Evropský dům / European HouseJungmannova 745/24, Prague 1, Česko
We would like to invite you to a conference on the occasion of the Czech EU Presidency on the topic: E-mobility: an OPPORTUNITY for Central-Eastern Europe. The conference will take place on 17th October 2022, 13:00 - 16:00 at the European House, Jungmannova 745/24, Prague & online.
To show your interest in the event, please register here.
Please find more details here.
- Monika Ladmanová, Head of the European Commission Representation in Czech Republic
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President for Inter-institutional Relations and Foresight, European Commission (video)
- Eduard Muřický, Deputy Minister for Industry, Entrepreneurship and Construction, CZ Ministry of Industry and Trade
Panel 1: Case Studies from CEE Region
Sharing experience is crucial to succeeding in the e-mobility transition, and there are many stories from countries and companies in CEE which show how they are adapting to and seizing the e-mobility opportunity. Experiences from Czechia, Slovakia, Poland and Škoda Auto will highlight these.
- Tomáš Dzurilla, Chairman of the Board, Czech E-mobility Platform
- Patrik Križanský, Director, Slovak Electric Vehicle Association
- Aleksander Rajch, Deputy Director, Polish Alternative Fuels Association
- Michal Kadera, Director of External Affairs, Škoda Auto
Panel 2: EU Policymaking as a Driver for CEE E-mobility
Wider e-mobility adoption in the CEE region must be accompanied by a supporting legislative framework and
incentive mechanisms. The EU has a large role to play in setting the level of ambition and providing the legislative and financial tools to achieve it and Czechia, holding the Presidency of the EU Council, can steer these negotiations.The panel will provide a regional perspective on how policies can be tailored to best support CEE in decarbonization.
- Thomas Neumann, Policy Manager, AVERE European Association for Electromobility
- Kateřina Davidová, Senior Research Fellow, EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy
- Julia Poliscanova, Senior Director, Vehicles & E-mobility, Transport & Environment
Panel 3: Technical & Financing Tools for E-mobility in CEE
- Marián Nič, Innovation Life Cycle Officer, EIT Urban Mobility Signing Ceremony of Open Call Declaration and Closing Remarks
- Andrea Ferjenčíková, EIB Group Representative in the Czech Republic, European Investment Bank
- Aaron Fishbone, Policy Director, GreenWay
Signing Ceremony of Open Call Declaration and Closing Remarks
The official signing of a joint declaration by a platform of regional and national e-mobility associations that are ready to provide knowledge-based advice and advocacy to the CEE region policymakers. The joint declaration highlights the key messages of the stakeholders to local governments for a successful e-mobility transition.
Networking & Interviews
With the support of European Commission Representation in the Czech Republic and EIT Urban Mobility.